This post contains affiliate links. This means I earn a small commission off of sales made through my links. I thank you in advnace, as this allows me to continue providing content free of charge to you.
1. Heating Pad– This thing is a LIFESAVER for any kind of pain. When my stomach hurts I keep with me at all times. They are easily transportable, have three heating settings, and get warm in about a minute!
2. Heated Blanket– The heating pad on a bigger scale! Whether a loved one has a chronic illness or is just constantly cold (like me), anyone will appreciate a blanket that heats them up.
3. Heated Pillow Massager– Because I love all things heated. Now heat plus massage?
4. Beeswax Candle (Soy & Chemical Free)– I bought this candle from Edith of the Earthy Gals shop and LOVE it. I often see brands advertising candles as “all natural soy,” but sadly there is not much “natural” left in soy, since it has become a GMO product.
Edith is a fellow “real food foodie” that I met (virtually) through Instagram.
5. PACT Clothing (Women, Men & Baby) – Affordable. Organic/Non-GMO cotton. No sweatshops (Fair Trade Certified). Why not wear clothing that keeps us, the farmers, and the planet safe?
I wrote more about PACT in this blog post.
Books & Writing
6. Lap Desk– I use mine ALL THE TIME. These come in handy when I am not feeling well (or just lazy 😉 ) and want to read, write, or watch Netflix in bed or on the couch.
I don’t believe it’s safe to have have laptops sit directly on our laps, so this is also a great safeguard!
7. Gratitude Journal– I fell in the love with the practice of writing down what I am grateful for. I think everyone should do it, honestly. Many people write down a few things every day. I write in mine once a week and include things from the past week and upcoming week I am thankful for.
If that’s not your thing (or a loved one’s) check out the other notebooks in this cute Etsy shop, HappyDappyBits.
8. Adult Coloring Book– I received this one as a gift last year for Christmas. Coloring is a great de-stressing activity.
A coloring book is fun and relaxing for someone feeling unwell and needs something to do that isn’t physical.
There are so many versions, but I love this one!
9. The Paleo Approach: Reverse Autoimmune Disease and Heal Your Body by Sarah Ballantyne, PhD
This book is a bible for those with an autoimmune disease. Sarah Ballantyne is a scientist by trade and stopped to start her blog, The Paleo Mom. This is an all-encompassing book. Do yourself/loved one/friend/co-worker a favor and buy this book. It’s chock-full of information.
10. Celebrations Cookbook– Danielle Walker is a fellow thriver of IBD. She has Ulcerative colitis and endured a similar story to mine of dealing with this illness without diagnosis until finally hitting rock bottom.
I love her first cookbook, Against All Grain, because she makes regular, every day recipes. If I was good enough this year, Santa will have this under my tree for me!
11. All is Well: Heal Your Body with Medicine, Affirmations, and Intuition by Louise Hay
I don’t have this book yet (I came across it after I sent my Christmas list to Santa), but it is high up on my lengthy list of books to read!
Louise Hay is a teacher of using affirmations to positively impact your life.
12. BELLA Blender– You cannot beat this personal-sized blender! It comes with 12 pieces including different sized cups and covers so you can take your smoothie on the go.
You can even use it for blending veggies for side dishes and soups.
13. Black + Decker Juicer– This is the one I use and it was the perfect choice. It’s not too big and bulky, which is great because I don’t juice everyday. I was able to put it together and start juicing pretty quickly on my own.
Ideal for someone looking to start juicing!
14. Crock-Pot (7-Quart)– Okay, so Crock Pots aren’t new but if you or someone you know doesn’t have one, this is a MUST.
I always thought I had no need for a slow cooker. I was definitely wrong about that. In the very least I use it once a week to make my Warm Breakfast Crock Pot Millet.
15. Water Heater– Avid tea drinkers like me don’t want to wait around for hot water! This particular one is 1.7 liters, BPA Free, and cordless.
16. “Today is a Good Day for a Good Day” Mug– How sweet is this mug? Simple reminders like this are so nice to see first thing in the morning, (or in the middle or end of a workday).
17. Mr. Coffee Mug Warmer– I love drinking tea, but more often than not I end up having to reheat my cup because I drink it leisurely, and I can’t stand when it gets cold.
This little gadget is a game-changer! Perfect for being at home or work.
Are any of these products on your giving or receiving list?
If not, what are you shopping for or hoping Santa brings you?! Share with me!