This post contains affiliate links. I earn a small percentage of any purchases made through my links. This helps to maintain my blog. I only promote products I love and all opinions are my own.
Who doesn’t love a good muffin? I love muffins. Blueberry, chocolate chip, coffee cake. If you give me a muffin, I am sure I will eat it and enjoy it.
My blueberry muffins are great in conjunction with a savory breakfast or perfect to grab and go. I make a batch and freeze them, then pull one out a day ahead for the next morning. These also make a sweet addition to lunches!
I edited this recipe to be sugar free, replacing the organic sugar with coconut sugar. I found they were delightfully sweet enough with the coconut sugar. Of course, organic sugar will still work fine!
One way to eat these is warmed up with a generous topping of Kerrygold grass-fed butter. 🙂
Gluten Free, Sugar Free Blueberry Muffins – Girlinhealing.com
Makes 12 muffins
1. In a mixing bowl combine the coconut sugar, butter and eggs and beat until combined.
2. Add vanilla and mix.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
4. Add the rice milk and flour mixture to the wet ingredients, alternating each until everything is incorporated.
4. Gently fold in blueberries.
5. Fill muffin tins with liners or grease pans and fill each spot equally until batter is gone.
6. Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
Looking for a savory breakfast? Then Paleo Buffalo Chicken & Broccoli Egg Cups are for you!